Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Casey Rowell and Cayden
 
 
 
 
 
If you have never order flowers from Sam's  - try it you will love it.
Good bulk prices, overnight shipping and very fresh.
 
Ashley wanted peonies but with them out of season that was next to
impossible but I did find from Fifty Flowers.com
a Peony Rose that was delightfully full and round.
 



 
 

 
 
 
 
Rose petal toss cones
 
"I have found the one whom my soul loves."
Song of Solomon
 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

 
Now for the painful part, paying for it.  This photo should
be reversed Paula, Robert's wife was the
truly the one that made things
happen. She used her
secret ways.
 
 
OK - No more post on the wedding, I promise.  I just had to share
this very special occasion of my dear
niece Ashley.. 
 


 
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment.