Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting My Creative Groove On

                                          Just a few pieces from last weeks

adventures in Junking.

I shared with you my 2012 goal to get Motivated.....be
Creative.
(I must mean business I have typed it in RED)

I certainly don't lack inspiration, it's all around me.

Each and everyone of your blogs trigger my inspiration.

Now I just need to get motivated and create.
Oh, I can get fired up about a party or a project around my house
it is just when it comes to actually doing some type of art I am stuck.
So what do you do when your stuck........go buy more stuff.
Anyhow that is why I am taking a
few online art workshops.  I worked most of the day yesterday
making a mess with Jeanne Oliver and enjoyed each minute.

Now let me share with you items that I feel will
work in my mixed media art projects.


Check out the cute door!  Not sure where it came from.
I imagine it's the back to a
clock but I like to think it was the entrance
to a magical secret place.....


I did luck up and find several great
old tintypes. 
They are wonderful, they each tell a story.



My lack of creating art, jewelry or needful things is
certainly not because I lack the
stuff (supplies).  I have a feeling that some of you
may feel the same way.  I do find that too much to choose from
can be a handicap to getting started on a project.

Thanks so much for listening..... Have a blessed Sunday.

I am very behind on my linky parties. hopefully I can still catch a few.







4 comments:

  1. Have fun and don't be too hard on yourself. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten "fired up" and then not carried through. It is just part of life, I think.

    I LOVE that little door! I think it belongs on a fairy house! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh......that door!!!!!!! Lots of possibilities there!!
    Can't wait to see what you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Can't wait to see what 'fabby-lous' things you create!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment.