Sunday, June 24, 2012

MAGIC IS IN THE AIR AND A STORM IS A BREWING

The weather today is in the high 88's strong gust of winds
are stirring, a reminder to us who live
along the Gulf Coast that it's
hurricane season.

I have been restless all day, earlier while I
was in my front yard I noticed something
different.
 Something has been busy moving
around rocks..
This spot is under a Bartlett Pear tree.


If I didn't know any better
I would think something
has taken up here....

I always have lots of critters that live under this tree,
many places to find shelter or perhaps make a home.
Birds have many places for water, even the
concrete toad stools will hold a sip or two.


WHERE HAVE THESE BLOOMS COME FROM?

Moss is everywhere, Resurrection fern thrives and
Creeping Jenny does what she does best

This stone bee marks the pathway.


It's hard to see but there is a path.....
In the evenings the Fireflies - Lightening Bugs are everywhere...
lighting the way.  For Who or What?


DO YOU BELIEVE THAT FAIRIES CAN LIVE IN YOUR GARDEN?

I DO!


LOOK, A DOOR ...... LET'S TAKE A PEEK!
 
TODAY IS NATIONAL FAIRY DAY, I HAVE LOTS
OF FAIRY HOUSES ON MY PINTEREST, CHECK IT OUT.
"A TINY COTTAGE ON GRAND, KATHY LOVITT"

HAVE A MAGICAL SUNDAY,  KATHY

I will be joining the fun at the following parties...
Overflowing with Creativity at It's Overflowing

Spotlight Saturday at Classy Clutter
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different, Act Normal
Saturday 7 at Positively Splendid
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming
Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch

Your Cozy Home Party at Cozy Home Scenes
You're Gonna Love it Tuesday at Kathe with an E

Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Creative Blogger's Party at Homemaker on a Dime

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style


9 comments:

  1. I loved having a peek in your garden, it's the perfect spot for a fairy to take up residence. Have a wonderful enchanted fairy day.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your fairy garden! I'm determined to make one myself, and I wish I'd thought of it when my niece and nephew were little.

    Gonna check out your Pinterest page now!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say that I think a fairy lives here! Your garden is stunning. Thanks for taking the time to put this post together for us....it is so lovely!

    Try and stay dry from Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, what a delightful little fairy garden! I have been seeing these around the blog world and would love to make a spot in my yard for one. I think my girls would love it! Life to the full to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet garden, Kathy! Love all of the moss! I enjoyed my visit here at your tiny cottage on Grand! You have such a pretty home!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure wish a storm would brew here. But maybe more especially in Colorado!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the garden and all the little hidden treasures just waiting to be discovered. Thanks for sharing, liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is certainly a magical spot! I love the combination of leaf colors and textures. So beautiful and interesting you don't even need blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment.