Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SPRING IN THE SOUTH

HELLO FRIENDS,

I AM SO HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY AND BLESSED.

I hope you are enjoying a lovely

spring. Here in the deep south it is 

unbelievably cool. 

 Finally I think I have my blog MOJO back. Despite that due to my carelessness I am short a decent camera and my phone is broke (I found out the hard way that they just don't like having a trunk slammed on them). I hope to remedy it this weekend.

I have been so busy in my yard this spring, enjoying every minute, that I can't 

wait to share some of my blessings.  



This is the front of my tiny cottage, roses are in bloom and everything is so happy with the cool days and nights.

My bird feeder is usually packed out
with those cute hungry critters.  But it is almost dusk and they are heading to their nest to settle in for the night.




To the left of my porch this

20yr. old transplant graces

my yard.  Oak Leaf's are wonderful.

I can sit on my glass porch and enjoy the view while sipping my morning JAVA

  Drop by and visit Inspire Me Tuesday, and check out what Ricki Jill has been up to

a brand new blog facelift. Just Terrific

Thanks for dropping by,  Kathy  


”A 

My Happy List

http://ricki-treleaven.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-happy-list-bloggy-friends-with-mad.html

A Tiny Cottage on Grand


6 comments:

  1. I love your cottage! It is so storybook like. I can see why it would make you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh my, you have an enchanted cottage truly!
    Wishing you much joy ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in a cottage is like living in countryside. I love to stay in this place whenever I feel so stress with the everyday work I have in the office. Seeing your cottage hear brings my imagination to a place of nirvana. I wish I could visit your place one of these days.

    My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely enchanted cottage. Beautiful beautiful... thank you for bringing me here.

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely enchanted cottage. Beautiful beautiful... thank you for bringing me here.

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment.